Goa is mostly known for its beautiful beaches however it is also rich in history. It is divided into the North and South district. The small and charming state capital, Panaji, lies on the southern bank of the Mandovi River in North Goa. This is the land of the magical trinity of sun, sea and sand, and is most sought after for its captivating beaches.
This tour focuses mostly on giving you and your partner time to spend together. It is not about cramming as many destinations as possible but gives you the good quality time you need to sink in the culture, food and exotic beaches.
- Leisure day at resort
- Fort Aguada
- Goa's border
- Long beach of coarse golden sand
- Palm fringed Sinquerim beach
- Church of Immaculate Conception: Main place of worship for Catholics
- Se Cathedral of St. Catherine: The largest church in Asia
- Church of our Lady of the Rosary: One of the oldest churches in Goa
- Church and Convent of Santa Monica
- The romantic getaway in Goa ends as you bring back the many memories of this beautiful city